Sunday, September 19, 2010

Getting To Know You - Jeny Ayres

Jeny Ayres - Wichita, KS


I am 26 yrs old, happily married with 3 kiddos (cohen-6, Miayla-4, Baby Sawyer-9 months) and yes I do want more! I'm a stay at home mom, although technically we are very rarely home.  I love spending time with my family and motherhood is the greatest thing God has ever blessed me with.  I want to open a bakery one day and right now I run a little "out of home" business making, iced sugar cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and cake balls.  I also enjoy eating, shopping, my faith, and anything that has to do with sports especially Notre Dame and WSU. 
 
I joined SLAH in March of 2007, and don't regret it one bit.  Initially I did it to get out of the house for a little "me" time that was also not draining of the pocket book (usually "me time" involves retail therapy).  I stay with it now though because of all the wonderful people I have met and all the opportunities the company holds.  I love having a nicely decorated house at a BIG discount and I love deciding what days I will leave that nice house to "work".  I feel so blessed to have experienced all that I have with the company.  From conventions, to a trip, to even the difficult days, the company has reminded me about goals, perservence, and dreams!! The company is a great fit for my family and me and as they say, 'if the shoe fits...wear it." 

No comments: