Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Few Fall Decor Ideas

Our products are so much fun to use for Fall decor!

Even though it's still hot outside, I'm getting my inside dressed up for cooler temperatures!

Here are a few ideas from around my house... I'm looking forward to seeing your ideas too!

Hurricane filled with nuts in shells, reindeer moss and a candle.  Accent the top with a burlap tie and fall leaves.
Cinnabar Vase with a few flowers and a berry branch
  Large French Wire Plant Holder - keep it simple with a few Fall picks
Small French Wire Plant Holder
Hemingway Hurricane with Willow Branches wrapped in burlap
Stacked "Permanent" Pumpkins on the Italian Stitch Platter
Simple Fall accents at the base of the Royal Street Urn
Entertaining Bucket filled with "permanent" pumpkins on the front porch
Montcrest Adjustable Hurricanes on the porch
Stacked Pumpkins - these are retired urns, but I love the idea of stacking pumpkins in any container!
Garden Stakes on my front walkway - LOVE!
Tall Glass Dome filled with pumpkins on Covington Accent Tray
Firefly Drake Lantern
Burlap is a great accent for Fall!
Heritage Hurricane Trio with Wheat and orange berry branches

No comments: