Sunday, October 10, 2010

OK, Here's the Situation...

my parents went away on a weeks vacation...

I couldn't help myself :)

Seriously though, the situation is that I'm behind with most everything in my life right now, including posting here for last weeks online meeting.

I found out on that day, last week, that we are probably going to have to put my beloved Labrador "Lucy" down.  She is my first "baby" and it depressed me for a good few days... contributing to me not getting anything done!

So, I promise to be back very soon with new posts!

In the meantime, check out my Facebook page for some fun new Halloween decor inspiration!  If you are not online with your business, get there!  And promote it!  The eOutlet is fun and the online store is fabulous!

OK, here's the situation...

I'm going to bed now for some much, much  needed sleep!

Stay tuned...

No comments: