Sunday, October 10, 2010

What's in a Hostess Pack?

Some people call it a Hostess Packet.

Some call it a Party Pack.

Some call it a Party in a Bag.

Whatever you call it, it's the "thing" you give your hostess to assist her with her party planning!

Here's what I put inside my "Party Pack":

  • 3 catalogs (make sure they are stamped on the back with your info!)
  • 3 order forms
  • 1 Hostess Planner (available with Business Supply credits)
  • 1 Opportunity Brochure
  • 40 postcards
    • Sometimes, I leave the postcards out and print them at home for the hostess.  I still have her mail them out, but I often go ahead and run them through the printer and print out the name, date, etc. so they look a bit more professional.   Plus, this makes it easier for my hostesses!
  • For fun, I put a teaspoon of the Tuscan Roasted Garlic Dip in a little bag with instructions on how to make it.  That gives my hostess a little something to serve at the party and hopefully will entice people to buy it at the party!


No comments: